Friday, June 3, 2011

Whooo Hooo!!! It's Friday!

Only 6 more hours till my peeps come over for a girls' night out.  Chris is sweet enought to keep the kids' upstairs while we have our fun :)  They are bringing wine and snacks and we are going to make a gift box and fill it with 5 easy cards.  (My girlfriends are not scrappers.)  Here's a picture of what we are going to make.  (The box is in the back.)  I can't wait!


Today was also Lara's last day of preschool.  Wow, did that year just fly by!!!  Where did it go?  The kids sang a couple of songs and and then we had an ice cream social.  I can't believe how much my baby has grown!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Denise

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! Sounds like a lot of fun! Happy Summer!

Tara said...

Your little girl is super cute! Have a fun night with the ladies :)
Tara

Stacy H-W said...

Lara looks so prety!! I'm sure you had a blast and the girls are now converted to scrappers!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Sounds like a fun night with the girl. :) Lara is sooo super cute. :)

madebyKarla said...

How fun! Wine and crafting, my favorite!

Lara is adorable! Lovin' her outfit ;)

Vicki said...

What a beauty! She's getting so big.

Tammy said...

Adorable cards, I love that octopus! Your daughter is a cutie!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Tammy :)