Monday, May 2, 2011

Winner of my April Blog candy

I'm certified!  Whoo Hoo!  Got my Copic certification yesterday.  I learned so much this weekend about coloring.  It was so fun hanging out with my best friend.  I will talk about it more tomorrow.  I just got home today and wanted to post the winner of my blog candy quickly.

Looks like the goodies are going to Belgium.


26 
mapowska said...

Hello :)
Thank you for this sweet candy! I will spread a word by putting the photo in my sidebar: http://mapowska.blogspot.com/
Mapowska, please email me your address and I will get it out to you.  You have one week to respond or I will pick another winner.

Have a great night everyone,

Denise

8 comments:

CuddlyBunny said...

Congratulations to Denise for a big achievement and to Mapowska for a big win!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Ohhh Denise congrats on your certification!!!! How exciting! And congrats to you as well Mapowska!!

cindy said...

Yeah!! That's awesome Denise. I'm so excited to see what you create with your coloring expertise.

Larisa said...

congratulations to a winner!

Nati Tristan said...

Congratulations to the winner!!

Ardilla said...

Congrats for your certification!!!!
Congrats to the winner too..

mapowska said...

Hello Lala!

First of all, I want to congratulate you on your certification! Super! :D :D :D

And secondly, I would like to express my joy ;):
Aaaaaaaaa!!! I am so happy that I won!!! WoW!! I cannot stop smiling :)))) Super!!!! Thanks a lot :)
I've just sent an e-mail to you :)

Cheers!!!

Oliko said...

Congratulations on your certificate!!
Thank you for the wonderful candy - and congratulations to the winner as well :)

If you're interested, there's a blog candy on my blog - you're more than welcome to enter:))

O.

http://scrap-heaps.blogspot.com