Monday, May 9, 2011

Vineyard Frame

Good morning!  I hope everyone had a great Mother's day!  This mom had a very sick little girl over the weekend.  Lara had some kind of stomach bug.  Poor little thing.  She's great this morning though.  Yay!  


Today is my day to post over at Crafter's Companion and this is what I made with Sheen'as Paint Fusion products.  To say I was terrified of learning to paint would be an understatement.  Turns out it was really easy.
My husband is crazy about red wines.  He loves wine tasting and trying new wines out.  So when I saw Sheena's Paint Fusion Berry stamp set, I knew exactly how I wanted to paint my Shadow box frame.  I was really nervous about the painting itself, as I had ZERO experience painting.   After watching some of Sheena's Project and Instructional DVD and using the laminated practice sheet I was amazed to find that I could actually paint!  LOL.  It really is so simple.  Following Sheena's directions on her video, I crackled painted the frame as well.





I gave the frame to my mom in law for Mother's Day and she loved it.  Hope everyone has a great day!  I'll be back later today with a Paper Playtime challenge for you :)


Denise

5 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

ROCKED IT!! I bet Chris' mom loved getting it too.

Nati Tristan said...

That looks really nice!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous frame Denise. I love altered projects. Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

Marlene said...

That frame turned out great! Glad to hear Lara is feeling better. Poor little thing. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!

Carolina said...

It's s great present, I'm sure she loved it!