Monday, May 9, 2011

Tall cards

Paper playtime has a really fun challenge for the next couple of weeks - make a tall card.  We also encourage eveyone to use their Cricut for this challenge, but it is not required to be in the drawing.  This week's sponsor is:

MY PINK STAMPER!  The winner will receive her very popular Tweetie Hoo Puns stamp set:


Here is my tall card.  I used the Just Because Cricut cartridge for mine.



The star paper is from Close to my Heart.  I just love these cuts for a kid card :)

Hope I see some of you over at Paper Playtime :)

Denise

11 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

OH that's a very cute boys card!

Mary said...

This is soooo cute!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

great tall card! I love the taller cards!

scrapbypolly said...

Tall cards what a nice idea
love it
congrats
xxxx

2amscrapper said...

so cute!

Cross stitch said...

perfect card for boys, well done

madebyKarla said...

Tall cards are challenging for me but yours is so cool, makes me want to give them another try!
Thanks:)

JustYolie said...

Fun and cute card!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love your tall card. Super adorable. :)

Celeste said...

Great card.. sooo cute

Cheryl said...

Adorable, boyish card!