Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mother's Day Challenge at Crafter's Companion Challenge blog

We have another fabulous prize you can will over at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog.  Check this out!




This huge package includes:
The Boxer
Envelobox Creator
Ultimate Advanced Techniques DVD
Total Retail : $100.80

To find out more about these projects, head over to the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog.


The Challenge for May is Mother's Day.  Get out your Crafter's Companion stamps and make something for Mother's Day.  It can be a card, layout, or Altered project.

I decided to make a Mother's Day card.  I pulled out my Fairyopolis Spring Stamp Set because I just love using them and my Fairyopolis 12x12 Paper Pack.  After using my watercolor pencils, I went over it with a small paintbrush and stickles.   The white shaped piece was cut out from the Cricut Just Because cartridge.  Then I add some flowers and the mom.


Hope you join our challenge at the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog :)

Denise

8 comments:

Khristen said...

Love this! That stamp is gorgeous, love the added bling. The pen stitching around the die cut doily is a great touch :)

Nati Tristan said...

That's a darling card!

CuddlyBunny said...

Wonderful card! I love the fairy and soft colors!

madebyKarla said...

What a cute stamp! Love how the stickles look on her wings.
I came looking for the project 2011 links, I guess I'm early this time! lol, I'll check back later ;)

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet card!

Marlene said...

Your card is adorable, Denise! Wow - what a prize they're offering again!

scrapbypolly said...

Wonderful card love it.
Wondeful card congrats

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty!