Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More Color Connection projects

Here are a few more projects we made over the weekend.  Check out this huge clock!  (I didn't add the hands to it yet).  I choose pink to glimmer mist the paper with.  It's going to look awesome in Lara's room.  






We also made a bunch of layouts as well with Pink Paislee's paper.  Their Soiree collection is my new favorite.  I just love everything about it.  We made a mini album with it as well.  Soon as I get it together I will post it as well.   Look at the awesome gems in the middle of the flower!  Now that's some bling.








 We had a candy bar :)  Stacy and I both managed to glimmer mist our candy!  LOL. 

 Look at how small a group we were.  Just under 40 people.  

Have a great rest of your day!  More tomorrow :)

Denise

7 comments:

Carla said...

wow love the clock that will look fabulous in a girls room. Love your lay outs too!

Carolina said...

Love the clock, especially Lara's face holding it! Huge grin on her face! Love the birdhouse, too. You've had a very creative weekend!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Awesome clock!

Marlene said...

Lara loves her clock, obviously! LOL!! too cute!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Looks like such a fun event. Love that candy bar. And your projects are so pretty. Love that clock too. :)

Scrapamum said...

I am so ridiculously jealous of you right now!!!!! Love all of the projects! You'll have to send me an email with some of the things you learned!!!!

Emeraldvalkyrie said...

I love the projects you made! looks like this was a very fun class!