Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sketchy Thursday

I saw this sketch at Sketchy Thursday and had to give it a try.  I haven't used my glimmer mist in ages so this is the perfect sketch to use if you want to pull it out.  The funny part is that I thought it was their regular weekly sketch.  It's not, it's their sketch for Guest DT for May!  LOL!!!!   I totally cracked up when I figured it out.  So I'm throwing my hat in the ring for next month :)


The paper is Prima and the stitching is rub-ons.  Love my fake stitching :)   The stamped letters are CTMH.  If you want to give their sketch a try (and have a chance to be a Sketchy Thursday GDT) head over here. 

Have a wonderful afternoon :)

Denise

8 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

How funny! When I looked at this, I thought I must not have done this week's sketch! But, I had--I guess we were thinking alike! Yours turned out very cute! I don't ever do the guest DT sketches--I figure I would never make it! :-)

Jessica said...

So cute! I love that CTMH stamp set...oh and I have it...big surprise, LOL! I also like the rub-on stitching. Looks so real.

Marlene said...

Gorgeous!! I love the fake stitching, too! Looks real from here. :)

chickadee3357 said...

Cute pic! Love the rub-ons!

Sharon said...

Wonderful layout! Love that sweet photo!! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Perfect colors!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee that photo and the colors!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Very cute! Love the purple!! :)