Monday, April 18, 2011

Paper Flower card

Hey all,

I thought I'd post a quick card today.  It one of the cards I am going to be teaching my friends how to make during a girl's night out.   This flower really pops out.   It's a more intricate take on the folding circle tutorial where you only fold the paper circle once on each side.


This flower looks so cool in person.  I found a tutorial here.  Hope you give it a try :)

We just got back from seeing Diary of a Whimpy Kid: Roderick Rules.  We laughed our rears end off!  Definitely a good one to take your older kids too over Spring Break :)

Denise

14 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so very pretty!! Love it! :)

Kelly Massman said...

Gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love these papers (my fav from CTMH). THe flower is gorgeous.


~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

Marlene said...

that's quite an amazing folded flower!

Kim said...

What a pretty flower! I think I will check out the link! Thanks:)
~Kim

Nati Tristan said...

Very Pretty

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great flower!

CuddlyBunny said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for the flower tutorial pointer!

mapowska said...

Super! Great idea!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love love your gorgeous flower. :)

Stacy H-W said...

The girls will have so much fun making this card and learning ot make that flower! Love it!

Uhooi said...

Waw,, This card is very nice and cool

Uhooi.blogspot.com

jacque4u2c said...

This just looks amazing! Thanks for sharing it - I am off to check out the tutorial.......

Daria said...

so nice!!!