Saturday, April 2, 2011

Crafter's Companion April flower challenge

Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog is now open and ready for business.  Our first challenge is to include flowers somewhere on your project.  The only other requirement is that you use a Crafter's Companion product.  The prize that one random winner will be the entire Fairyopolis collection! 




I made a card for this challenge using my Crafting Companions Stamp Set.  I stamped the image on Vellum using StazOn ink.  I think colored the backside of the image with colored pencils.


Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway for some fabulous Crafter's Companion goodies.  See the previous post for details.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.  I sure am.  My birthday was yesterday and it's was wonderful.  My husband not only bought me Cricut carts, he also brought me home Sprinkles Red Velvet cupcakes and a box full of Lush Bath bombs and Bubble bars :))))  My dad and Chris' parents are coming up tomorrow to celebrate it with lots of yummy food.  


Denise

3 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Happy Birthday Denise glad to hear that you hubby spoiled you. Have a great time celebrating with your family.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day! Fun card, I don't think I have any Crafter's Companion supplies so I will be missing this challenge!

Marlene said...

How adorable! What a fantastic challenge, too. Who doesn't have a bunch of flowers they want to use up?!