Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Christmas Day layout

Halfway throught the week!  Lara is loving this week.  She is the star of the week at her preschool.  She got to take "Froggie" the stuffed animals home last Friday and she takes him everywhere.  She is bringing apple slices to school today and can't wait.  I just love this age when the kids WANT to go to school.  At 8, Nick would rather stay home and play.  He's already learned the fine art of pretending he's sicker than he is.  He's not very good at though, yet!  LOL.  I remember faking it for my parents a few times ;)

I am getting so many layout done with these timed layout!  Stacy and I did a Sketchy Thursday sketch this time around.   We had 45 minutes and could use stamps, bling, stickles, and Vellum.  Here is Stacy's.  I just love how it turned out!!!  So beautiful!


Here's mine.  I decided to make a page with Nicholas' hilarious shirt that he got from my mom-in-law.  It's tough to read the vellum title, but it's says "Christmas Day".  Most of the paper is from MME.

I

I am also entering my layout in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge blog - Anything but a card challenge
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Bling and Sparkles

I also got a layout done that I LOVE but I have to to wait till next week to post it.  

Don't forget to enter my two giveaways if you haven't already.  

Have a fantastic day!

Denise

10 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

I am loving these 45 minute challenges we are doing!! So fun. And man do they get the heart to pumping!! I love your layout and I like how mine turned out too. We both did great this time. (unlike last time when mine was just not quit right)ha
Can't wait to see that other layout you made!! You have my curiosity up. :-)

Nati Tristan said...

Very cute layouts! Very cute kids! Wonderful memories to keep!

Dan said...

Cute layouts! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

TeenaBugg38 said...

lovin the colors on these Denise!!! Both pages are awesome but I loveeee the little girl and the bling in the first one the best :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

You guys are doing great on the timed layouts. It takes me soooo long sometimes. I need a timer for my next one. LOL :)

Marlene said...

Both layouts are beautiful. I can't even remember the last time I did a 45 min. layout......that's fast!

Kelly Massman said...

I had a little deja vu when I got on here! lol Stacy's layout is so pretty! And, I love what you did with your Christmas photos!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo love love love these!! I am loving the colors! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

You girls are rocking these challenges!

CraftyGirl said...

I love that you are doing LOs with a friend in this way! I bet it is really motivating and productive!! You can't beat that combo! I adore your sweet Christmas LO... precious!
barb :)