Monday, April 11, 2011

Blooming Wonderful

Today is my day to post at Crafter's Companion blog and I decided to use Crafter's Companion's new S.W.A.L.K. Collection 3 "Blooming Wonderful"stamp set.  The sweet image was perfect for a layout about my three year old daughter.   I just love these pictures of her hamming it up for the camera.  She has the best smile!  I used colored pencils to color the stamp and added tons of flowers and bling.  With a name like Blooming Wonderful, how could I not?



Hope everyone has a good morning :)


Denise

13 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Pretty! Love the flowers around the circles!

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - SWEET!!!!! Adorable layout - love all your little flowers, and what a perfect image to go with it all!

Sharon said...

Beautiful!!! Just beautiful!! :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Oh WOW....Gorgeous page Denise. Adorable photos and flower. :)

Stacy H-W said...

Such a pretty layout. Such a pretty daughter!

Jessica said...

She is soooo adorable and I just love all those flowers! Too cute!

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great LO. Love all the flowers.Wonderful colors on your LO.

JinkyK said...

Wow..this is a lovely LO, Denise. You daughter is so adorable. Love the colors and flowers! The sentiment and hair color of your stamp image is just PERFECT! Love it!

TeenaBugg38 said...

LOVEEEEE this Denise!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

SO cute! Great lay-out!

JustYolie said...

I love your layout, it's so beautiful! TFS!

Carla said...

What a sweet lay out, love it!

Scrapamum said...

She sure does have a great smile : )
Love this layout Denise!!!!