Thursday, April 28, 2011

Birthday cards

Everyone needs lots of birthday cards, so I made a couple of quick and easy birthday cards that I am going to show my friends how to do.  We finally got a date set for next month.  We changed it to 7pm at night so we could have wine instead of coffee!  LOL.  Not my idea but I liked it.  Chris is going to stay upstairs with the kids.  How cool is that?  Here are a couple of the cards.  




I will not be around till Monday as this is the weekend I going to spend getting Copic Certified w/ my bff Stacy.  We have 6 hrs of classes Sat and a whole day on Sun learning nothing but how to use Copics.  I do plan on taking pictures and sharing with you what it was like.  Should be interesting since I can't draw a straight line.  Seriously!  So if I can do it, anyone can.  I will post the winner of my April blog candy on Monday, but it will probably at night.  

Hope everyone has a marvously weekend.  Don't forget to check out the 3 blog candies I have running.  They all expire very soon!

Denise

7 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Those are very very cute!

Maureen Reiss said...

These cards are super !!

Marlene said...

Your cards are adorable! I love that octopus!

Have a blast, girl!

Gunnila said...

I love the first one, very simple and super cute!

CuddlyBunny said...

Wine instead of coffee? WOOHOO! :)

Your cards are wonderful! Love to see such different styles!

Have fun at Copics classes!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I fully agree with your opinion. I really value what you’re providing here.