Thursday, April 14, 2011

All Occasion card

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday, I decided to make a card with Katlin from Crate paper.   I got from my bestie, Stacy for my bday.  The soft beautiful colors are perfect for pairing with some Prima flowers.   (Okay, I can pair Prima with anything!)  I found a sketch I just loved over at Sketch Saturday.


After layering the paper, I added a stem and some blooms, then topped them off with a couple of lavendar pearls.  This was a quick and easy card, but it's one of my favorite ones I've made.

I'm happy to report that we are all feeling great which rocks because Spring Break is next week.  Nicholas is so excited about it, he giddy!  LOL.  He counts down every day.  Lara and I are looking forward to it too.  Fun, fun :)

Hope you have a creative day,

Denise

9 comments:

Jessica said...

This card is beautiful! Love the Prima. THANKS so much for letting me know you saw my name over at Prima..... it's been a very rough day and winning that goodness just makes everything rosey again!!!! Can't wait to play with it all. Glad you are all finally healthy!

Stacy H-W said...

Pretty!!

Yeah Spring Break!!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the ribbon!

Barbara Bruder said...

Love this card. The flowers are fabulous!!

Marlene said...

You can never go wrong with purples and greens! This looks FABULOUS!

Fot said...

beautiful, love the flowers! great for spring
Debfoti

CuddlyBunny said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Beautiful lilac color and flowers. Love Prima. :)

jacque4u2c said...

How perfect! I think this would be a great card to send and then add a pack of forget me not seeds inside as a nice thinking of you card....