Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Project 2011 links and March Sign ups



I have to say this month was much easier than last month.  I did go to my local scrapbook store to buy a few Graphic 45 papers and a sheet of their stickers so I could make a card with it for their design team call, but that was it!  It helped that I got what I needed and then immediately left ;)  I used a ton of my stash this month too.  In particular, my fibers.  I used a ton of them!  (Can't show you on what yet, though).  And a ton of paper.  My leftover scrap papers pile is huge right now.  Time to make some cards and cricut projects with them.  There are so many different challenge blogs out there to get you inspired to create something new.

I have to say I have loved reading all your comments on how you are all doing with this challenge.  I just crack up with some of your trials and tribulations!   And I have to give Caro at Scrapping Nomad props.  She used up all her stash!  Here are the links to all our February Blogs.  If you get a chance, drop by and leave each other some encouraging words.


1.Jenny Kozar10.Amanda A19.Linda McDonald
2.Deb11.Rebecca Maddux20.myrto
3.Me-Ma Kim12.Karla21.Melissa
4.Scrapping Nomad13.DebbyD @ Scrap Soul22.Ivette
5.Betty Anne14.ana23.Alma
6.ana peralta15.Vicki Wilson24.Ramona
7.Kristie Wilson16.Bev McDonald25.Michele
8.Shelly Scott17.Stacy H-W26.katerinaherson
9.Kelly Massman18.Debra B27.





I am also posting a new link below for March.  Whose with me?




12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Ok!!! I DID IT!! I linked my blog, now the guilt will not allow me to buy!! I am going to try soooo hard for the month of March!

Deb said...

I'm in! Of course, this will be tough, since I'm heading out of town to where my favorite scrapbook store is this weekend... :) It's relatively easy for me to resist buying paper, though, so I should be ok.

Betty Anne said...

I'm in for another month. Your group has really helped me to use my stash.

CuddlyBunny said...

... I guess I should have joined in last month because, you know, it was the short month. :)

Ah well. I didn't even spend any time to think about it this time ... I just clicked "link" and ... UHOH! What about the new, and the different, and the special ... AAAHHHH!!!!

Whew. A whole day of no shopping nearly finished ... come ON midnight!

Lawyers Scrap Too! said...

I'm so in on this; I make a vow at the start of the year that I was going to limit my trips to Michaels and use what I have to make projects. I can't wait to keep following your designs.

Jessica said...

I am so going to TRY this month. I definitely think I need a 12 step process, as the purchasing and collecting is one my favorite things about this obsession; but I do realize that the amount of product I have ammassed over the years is rediculous! So my goal for the month....cut back. I'm not buying ANYTHING that is not on sale. LOL, and hopefully there I don't come across many sales. Also, we I purchase I tend to buy the entire line, or one of EVERY color....so my second goal, limit what I buy to a couple if items.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

You guys are awesome. I think I need to check myself into scrappers anonymous. LOL

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love reading everyone's progress--hope to a better month for me. :)

Kim said...

AWESOME Job!! I am still on a roll and have left some love on those who participated and blogged about it this month! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Vicki said...

Okay, I'll try again. I actually was in Michael's twice yesterday and didn't buy anything. (Once to check prices and the second time for my daughter to buy a Sizzix Big Kick.) Maybe if I make lots of layouts this month I can get the pile of paper down a tad.

Tara said...

This is great! This is exactly what I need to encourage me. I just posted today about getting my spending under control! Visit my blog to see my goals and ideas!

http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

Tara

Kristie said...

I finally got my post up for how I did in February...it's not pretty lol!

http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com/2011/03/project-scrap-our-stash-february.html