Thursday, March 24, 2011

Noel and an awesome convention

Yeah, I'm a little behind in scrapping the holidays.  I have found that I drag when scrapping holidays or birthdays.  I like doing the day to day layouts where I can use different paper and embellishments every time.  I just get bored using Christmas paper, etc over and over again.  So it takes me forever to get it done. Today's layout was done with Making Memories Noel line.  Perfect for the picture of Lara walking down the church to sing w/ her preschool class.


I used a sketch by Sketches4All and am entering my layout in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp and Show - A word
Sketches in Thyme - open sketch

Also I wanted to share what looks like the best scrapbooking convention I've ever seen.  It is being held by Prima, Tattered Angels, and Pink Paislee in Riverside, CA.  The owners of TA and PP will be teaching the classes, as will all the top gals at Prima!  I already signed up w/ my friend Stacy so if you decide to go, let's meet up :)


You can check it out here.  If you are part of my Project 2011 team, you did not see this!  LOL.

Have a great day everyone.  It's almost Friday!  Whooo Hoo!

Denise

13 comments:

Carolina said...

Love that LO! The picture is CUTE!!! I wish I could go to a convention, I'd absolutely love to.

Nati Tristan said...

That's a very cute layout!

2amscrapper said...

wow! I love music and this layout uses it marvelously!

Marlene said...

Lara looks so gorgeous in every layout you put her in! :) Must be that having such a sweet subject inspires you, huh?

Pssst....there is a giveaway of two, 'signed by the author' kids' books on my blog, if you're interested.

Dawnll said...

That picture is priceless!
Love the colors and fun Christmas layout.
Thank you for joining us this week at
sketches In Thyme
Hope you come back real soon.

Cindy Gay said...

It's a great background with the die cut musical papers.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! The papers are fab!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous layout Denise. Love that pretty musical paper.

Wish I could go to this event. I won't be in California until June or July. Still planning but it will definately be in one of those months. :)

LynneForsythe said...

How ADORABLE is your layout!! What a cutie!

thanks bunches for playing along with the teamies of Simon Says Stamp and Show!

jacque4u2c said...

Awe!!!! Just precious!

tiffany said...

such a great layout and an adorable little girl!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany DT

Joni Parker said...

Cute! Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!

Fern said...

Beautiful layout!!! Such a sweet photo!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!!! Hugs!!