Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's good to be the queen



The next two months I will with designing for Paper Playtime.  They have both digital and traditional challenges!  How cool is that?!  I will be designing for the traditional challenges.  So excited about it.  Right now there is an anything goes digi challenge.  So if you are a digi user, hop on over and submit a project.  They have all kinds of prizes from different companies.  


Today is also the first so there is a new monthly challenge over at Scrap our Stash.  This month's challenge is to dig out something that is gathering dust and use it!  It can be a tool, a supply, a technique, or even a project you just haven't gotten around to finishing.  This is a great challenge for all of us.  What will you scrap with?

Denise

15 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Congratulations!

Sharon said...

So glad you are joining us over at Paper Playtime!!! :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

You seriously need a sign that says that in your scrap space!!!!! Congrats on your new gig....how awesome for you!!!!

Stacy H-W said...

congrats on the new DT!! woo hoo! I will have to go check it out.

Maria Matter said...

so happy to have you in the Paper Playtime Queen's court!
hugs & blessings

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Big Congrats to ya Denise. :) :)

Samantha Sibbet said...

Wow, congrats on the design gig! Always exciting to start something new. Thank you for coming by my blog and leaving a sweet comment, I sure do appreciate it. Your blog Is full of beautiful projects and inspiration! Have a wonderful week. xoxoxox

jacque4u2c said...

WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

madebyKarla said...

Congrats on the DT spot!
Thanks for your comment, I just posted the Scrap Our Stash update ;)

Yeah, Solvang was very fun! We ate at the little mermaid cafe. It was so good, we had aebleskivers with our breakfast plates. I had never heard about the Hitching Post so I looked it up and I understand why. I'm vegetarian and it looks like they really like stakes over at the post, Lol.

We went during danish days and caught the parade and that re-enactment of the old days in Solvang ;)

Daria said...

Congratulations!!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to working with you!!

Rose said...

Denise, your work is absolutely gorgeous!!! It was a pleasure reviewing your blog. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy. I hope you will return often...
big hugs for you...Rose

CuddlyBunny said...

Holy scrap! It's already March 6 ... how'd I miss this post five whole days ago?

Better get moving, huh?

p.s. nearly a week and no shopping! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on being queen!!

And congrats! You won my Graphic 45 Paper!
Come check out my blog!

hugs
Carri

Khristen said...

Congrats to you, you super star of papercrating, you! :) Loved reading your comment this morning...and those hands? No, you don't want to know ;) Hahaha.......I actually think I want to alter them and use them in my bedroom to display my jewelry if you *really* want to know :)