Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Tri-Fold Shutter Card

The new challenge is up over at Paper Playtime.  It's a really fun one... you get to choose from 3 different options for your paper project.  The choices are using 1) Pink and glitter or 2) The colors green and purple or 3) Use a Critter and a rhyme.  So many fun choices!

I decided to go with Pink and glitter and make another Tri-Fold Shutter card.  I just love how these look and after a couple of them, they are so easy to make.   I made a birthday card because I never seem to have enough of them.


I used the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge to make the bird and balloons.  I sprayed the balloons with adhesive and added glitter to them.  The paper is from My Little Shoebox and the Birthday stickers are from K& Company.  Thanks Pam!   Now it's your turn.  You can make any kind of project just as long as you use paper.  The challenges are now biweekly so you'll have plenty of time.  One random winner  (must have a USA shipping address) from this challenge (using Random.org) will receive:
April Showers Cricut Cartridige!  Sponsored by:  Cravin Scrappin

A second winner (must have a USA shipping address) from this challenge (using Random.org) will receive:
Time for Cake clear stamp set!  Proudly sponsored by:  http://www.paperpretties.net/store/



Seriously cool prizes, right?  Hope your Monday is a happy one,

Denise

13 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

What a great card!

scrapperbecka said...

Love that card! Great colors

Mary said...

You did an awesome job on this tri-fold card. Great job1

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun and cheerful! Love the great colors!

Carolina said...

You're tempting me to try tri-fold cards. Love this one, so colourfu!

Marlene said...

Your trifold card is gorgeous! I would love to make one of these one of these days!

Scrapamum said...

Those are great pages, but WOW!!!! That card is fabulous!!!!

OmaGloria said...

Awesome shutter card! I have not gathered the courage to make one yet.

Stacy H-W said...

Why didn't I have you show me how to make this card when you were here??!!! It is so gorgeous!!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

oh i love this folding card!

jacque4u2c said...

Love it!

Heather said...

Love all the images on this tri-fold card! I'm going to feature on FCCB's Fantabulous Friday post tomorrow! :-)

Tina Campbell said...

Cool card