Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday box and winner

Hey everyone,


Hope you all had a nice weekend.  It went by way too fast for my taste.   We had a pretty good storm come in on Sunday and the creek was raging pretty good.  Nicholas, the little worry wart, kept saying, "This is the worst day ever!"  He was sure the creek would end up flooding the house.  Poor little guy.  It wasn't THAT close.  It sure did look cool though.  Today the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day.


I've been playing with my new Ultimate Crafter's Companion tool and making boxes.  They are so easy to make, it's a little addicting.  This is the third box I've made with it.  The first couple I'll be posting to the Crafter's Companion blog on Wednesday.  I decided to make a birthday box today.  Can't have enough of those.  I used Sassafras Lass paper and stickers to decorate it.  The cute little bear in a wagon is from the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge.  It's cut at 6 inches and the box measures about 9 square inches.  My hubby got me some cricut carts for my birthday and gave them to me early :)))  




I am entering it into the following challenges:


Fantabulous Cricut - Birthday




I also have the winner for my blog candy.  If you didn't win, make sure to check back next week.  There is going to be an awesome giveaway posted on the 1st (and not just from me).  Trust me, You won't want to miss it.  Today's winner though is:


Random number between 1 and 9242







42 
Dawn said...





Congratulations hun, your little assistant looks wonderful ;0) add me to the draw please I am a follower

Love Dawn xx
Denise

17 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Congrats to the winner and the little birthday box is really cute.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Carolina said...

Cute box! You're still tempting me with the Crafting Companion!

Sarah said...

Cute box! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! great fun paper!

Stacy H-W said...

Your box is adorable! Congrats Dawn!!

Tanya said...

Love this project! The colors and patterns are just perfect! Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge at FCCB!

GreenScrap said...

Very cute card!! I love the cut!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

AmyJRockstar said...

Congrats to Dawn! Your lil box is adorable! Thanks so much for playing over at FCCB!

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT)

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winner and thanks for giving us this chance! And what a lovelybox you've created, cute!

Emeraldvalkyrie said...

I just picked you for the stylish blogger award. You can find the details and the blinkie here: http://myscrapbookevolution.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

My Lil' Bits said...

Adorable! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB!
Lisa C

CuddlyBunny said...

Congrats Dawn!

And those boxes! Denise! Awesome!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute box. Great project!
Sherrie k.
http://sherriesxcraps.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

What a great box!! Love how you decorated it!! :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Awww what a super sweet box. So perfect for gift giving too. Love the balloons. :)

Khristen said...

What an adorable box :) I really need to get me one of those Crafter's Companion thingys...

Helen said...

Cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)