Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Playing with Bella Blvd.'s Socialite collection

I had sooo much fun making this paper wreath with Bella Blvd's Socialite collection.  I love the beautiful, elegant look of it.  When I opened a package from them and saw it I was so excited!  I had a wreath left over from Christmas so I thought I'd make a non-Christmas wreath.  I used the Mother's Day Bouquet Cricut Cartridge to cut all the paper flowers for it.  It was so much fun fussy cutting the yellow circles and layering all the different kinds of flowers and figuring out where to put them.  The larger turquoise flowers are also from Bella Blvd.  When I was done, I added pearls to the centers and painted many of the flowers with Tattered Angeles Glimmer Glam and Stickles.





Every time Lara sees it she says it's Christmas.  LOL, can't blame a girl for hoping.  Speaking of my girl, here is a photo journal of her afternoon yesterday.











2 hours at the park chasing Nicholas + no nap = One sleepy girl.

Have a good one,
Denise

15 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Really pretty wreath!

Caro said...

Great wreath, love all this flowers! That pic of Lara sleeping is cute, you need to scrap that series!

anazelia said...

that is awesome. beautiful

Jackie said...

Very cute wreath, love the pics too, especially the one of your son holding your daughter on the ground! <3

Angi @ CokiePop said...

WOWZA Denise. This is super adorable. You did an awesome job on this. I've always wanted to make one.

Wish I was in that California sunshine. We are in the 20's here in Texas today.

Stacy said...

That wreath is so gorgeous!! You rocked it out of the park with that one!! It inspires me to try to do something like that.

Love the photo journal...especially that last pic....so sweet! We are lucky aren't we??

Kelly Massman said...

Pretty wreath! Look like the kids were having so much fun, too! Yay! TFS!

Marlene said...

That is one gorgeous wreath!! WOW!

As for the photos of your gorgeous kids in that GORGEOUS WEATHER...all I have to say is...tomorrow's word of the day is aimed directly at you! Ha ha ha. xoxoxo

Debbie said...

Sweet pictures!!! Your wreath is beautiful! Love the colors in the paper collection!

Sharon said...

Oh so very pretty wreath! Love it!! Awesome photos!! Love the last one. Sounds like ya'll had a great and fun day!!! :)

WhichCraft-Liz said...

the wreath is adorable! Precious photos!!

Liz

CuddlyBunny said...

Your wreath is great! The layering is obviously wonderful ... it gives such a full appearance!

Lovely Lara ... does that beautiful girl ever stop smiling? I hope not!

Thanks for sharing!

Maria Elena said...

What a great project ! love those colors combinations...

Have a great Friday ;-)
Maria Elena.-
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is amazing, love it, and look at all those photos, what a sweetie, I am so envious of you having such a lovely model, I bet you have lots of beautiful layout made just for her!

OmaGloria said...

Beautiful wreath.