Monday, February 14, 2011

Graphic 45 Valentine's Day cards

I saw two great card sketches today and pulled out my Graphic 45 paper to make a couple Valentine's Day cards.  On the first one I used A Proper Gentleman.  The card sketch is from Sketch and Stash Challenge blog.  The envelope was cut from my Cricut Sweethearts cartridge.


The second one I made I used the Le Romantique collection.  The sketch for this one is from Wild Orchid Challenge blog.  The heart was also cut from the Sweethearts cartridge and the i love you heart stamp and solid heart stamp are from Close to my Heart.


I hope everyone has a great day, whether you celebrate Valentine's Day or not.  We always avoid the crowds and will be having a romantic pizza with the kids ;)  

I'll be back tomorrow to pick my winner for the Flaunt it Friday blog hop :)

Denise

12 comments:

Sue said...

2 fabulous cards and both so different...brilliant:)

thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

Marlene said...

These are both fabby...but #2 with the "stamps" in the background is pretty groovy!

We had a nice quiet dinner in, too. Of course, we were out several times during the weekend...so going out again tonight would have been overkill.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love the envelope on your card. Beautiful designs. :)

jacque4u2c said...

Enjoy your pizza!!!!

I love these cards. I have that border punch and I love it! In fact I used it today on a layout that I did. I posted it on my blog today - what can I say great minds think alike. ;o)

Dina said...

beautiful cards! Din

CraftyGirl said...

Gorgeous cards! I love how manly the papers are on the first one and the second one is so elegant! Enjoy your pizza!
Barb :)

Lizzy xx said...

2 really beautiful cards ~ Thanks for playing at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!


xx Lizzy xx :)

bosenberries said...

super pretty! Check out the dt call at My Partner in Crafting Crime! Robin

Sharon said...

These are just beautiful! The second one is my favorite!! :)

Vicky said...

Wow two fantastic cards Denise and I just love them both :o)

thank you for joining us at sketch n stash and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

great cards!

Mahmood Ali said...

Graphic 45 Valentine's Day cards is designed so beautifully i like it...
Custom gift cards
clear cards