Monday, January 3, 2011

Toddler Rules

Today the kids went back to school and I was able to sit down and spend some quality time scrapping.  I'm feeling MUCH better and couldn't wait to play!  But since the layouts are for design teams, I can't show them to you just yet.

I also pulled out a mostly finished layout I had sitting around.   I have a lot of LOs that I did at various conventions just waiting for pictures.  They are definitely part of my stash I want to finish up and get into albums.  This one was a kit I bought.





How are you doing on your stash?  Get any scrapping done in 2011?  I'm so glad that there are many of you that are joining me in Project 2011.  If sure helps to have encouragement from others.  I will post all the names/blog addresses on my blog on February 1st and we can all visit check in with each other to see what progress we've made.  If you haven't joined yet and want to, just add your blog link in the previous post. 

Remember that this Friday is the Flaunt it Fridays Hello Kitty Blog hop.  There are going to be tons of projects sure to inspire you, not to mention lots of great giveaways!  



That's it for now, have a great night!

Denise

6 comments:

DORCAS said...

Oh! My Goodness! This is such an adorable layout! I gotta get back on finishing zeke's *sigh* I love these colors!! Fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

TeenaBugg38 said...

what is project 2011? Denise this is so totally adorable! Did you buy this paper or is it scribbled on? Either way I love it!!! Precious photos too :)

Glenda said...

Adorable layout! Happy to be working with you at Flaunt It Fridays!
Glenda
http:glendascards.blogspot.com/

Betty Anne said...

Absolutely love you layout Denise, its just too cute. So glad to hear your feeling better. I'm doing well so far with not buying anything. Two days down and many more to go.

Larisa said...

Very colourful and nice scrap-pages))) Nice job))
happy New Year!
hugs. Larisa. xx

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love layout-perfect for toddler!