Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quick card

I have a quick card for you today.  Make it Colourful challenge blog had a great challenge w/ colors and digis and Let's Scrap had a fun challenge where you use one of their layout sketches and turn it into a card.  So between those two here's what I came up with:


Here is the Let's Scrap sketch I chose.  (The left side)


The papers are Basic Grey and the clear plastic tags are Tim Holtz.  I don't remember whose digi this is, but it was a freebie I found.  I colored it Zig markers. I am also entering this at Paper Play Challenges where the challenge is Cutie Patootie.

Have a fabulous Friday!

Denise

8 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Look at how clever you are using the sketch for the card! It is gorgeous!n I love the tags and the sweet little image!
Barb :)

Mali Pering said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Jackie said...

Oh, I really , really love the design, may need to scraplift you :)

Crafteezee said...

What a cutie Denise. Love those little Tim Holtz tags. Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful. Hugs Tracy x

CuddlyBunny said...

Ouu! Love the colors!

Sandy Hulsart said...

Oh, this is a cutie, lovely color combination. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Make It Colourful.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Awwww how adorable. Love the sweet image. :)

Liz's creative corner said...

Aw this is so cute, thanks for joining us at paperplay, hugs Liz xx