Friday, January 14, 2011

Playing w/ G45 and some fabulous challenges

Hey everyone,

I this G45 Once upon a Springtime is soooo gorgeous!  I just love it.  When I saw it come out in December I had to have.  I fussy cut them images and the quote says, "Life itself is the most wonderful fairytale."  I printed it out on my computer on vellum paper and then attached it with V2.  The ribbon I used is from Close to My Heart.



I'm entering it into the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Something new


Today is also the day for the new challenge over at Flaunt it Fridays, as well as a new sketch from Sassy 'Lil Sketches.  Why not combine them and enter them both?


For this week's challenge we are flaunting the Mini Monster's skull on page 65. If you would like to enter our challenge please make a NON-Halloween project and if you like we challenge you to make something different from what you made last week, for example if you made a card last week make a layout, altered item, etc. Remember if you don't have this cricut cartridge, you can use a skull from another one.  

The sketch over at Sassy 'Lil Sketches is a card sketch this week.


Hope to see you joining in the fun with these :)  Have a fabulous weekend!

Denise

2 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love your card Denise. What beautiful fairies. :)

Mali Pering said...

Thank you! And card is beautiful!