Thursday, January 20, 2011

Memory

January's challenge at Scrap Our Stash Challenge blog was such an inspiration for me to finally pull out my coveted Prima Fairy Flora Paper.  I bought them in November and they were so beautiful I hadn't wanted to use them.  How silly of me.  No one got to see them sitting on a shelf, including me.  I also had some gorgeous Prima flowers to use with it.  I tend to collect and hoard Prima flowers and paper.  No more!  I am determined to Scrap my Stash all year long.  The layout itself is this month's NEW Prima sketch.  With all this newness, I chose a very old photograph for my layout.  It is a photo of my mother, sister, and me.  (I'm on the right).  I have framed it and put it on the wall of my scraproom so I can see it whenever I scrap :)




Now it's your turn to take the January Challenge. See all the details HERE

8 comments:

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

Gorgeous! Love the flowers!

Kelly Massman said...

How beautiful!

Jessica said...

What a fabulous idea for instant inspiration while you scrap! Great photos and beautiful layout!!!!

jacque4u2c said...

Just so pretty!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Soooo pretty. Such a nice photo too. Love those flowers. :)

Cindy Gay said...

That's a lovely memory page!

Caro said...

What a beautiful layout! It was a great idea to display it, you will get to enjoy it more often!

JustYolie said...

WOW! Gorgeous layout...love the flower cluster, beautiful!