Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just Because and a couple websites for you to check out

Hey Everyone,

I spent the day making a layout for a design team, but I decided to make a card out of the leftovers I had.  My friend Stacy has made this her personal challenge with her stash.  Fabulous idea though, isn't it?  Everything is already coordinated and ready to go.


I never have enough everyday cards so I thought I make one with my Fairy Flora from Prima.  The flower is also Prima. The Cricut cut is from Create a Critter.  I used stickles to give it a little pizzazz.  The larger Rhinestones were applied with the Irock.  It's so hard to get anything to stick to glitter, but the Irock will definitely keep the rhinestones on.  The stamp Just Because is from Paper Pretties.  

The card sketch I used was from Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog.

I am also entering this in:
Flutterby Wednesdays - Use a butterfly, fairy or angel
Fab 'N Funky Challenges - Anything goes

Flutterby Wednesdays is having a blog hop so you may want to go check it out.  Also, PK Glitz has change their blog site, so you'll want to go check out their new one.  They are giving away awesome PK Glitz products!!!  

 I'm off to pick up Nick and take the kids to the library.  Have a good one,
Denise

21 comments:

Sue said...

fabuous card and i love your flower it looks fab:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

A Sarasota said...

so pretty!

Stacy said...

How come your cards are so much prettier than my cards???!!! This card turned out so nice. You have already started on your goal of using the heck out of your Cricut Expression!! Good job!! Thanks for doing my challenge too.

Kelly Massman said...

Really cute!

Jennie Reedy - Stampin Up Demonstrator said...

nice card, cute Butterfly!
Thanks or joining Flutter By Wednesday

Samantha Hauzer said...

Wow, that card is gorgeous! I love it!

CraftyGirl said...

Making cards from the scraps is such a great goal! I started doing this a little last year but would really like to push myself to do a better job of it this year!! Love your card! The bling on the butterfly is just perfect!
barb :)

Jackie said...

Oooh, I LOVE THIS! It's F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Really Cute card!!! Glad I stopped in :)))

Hugzzz
Tammy xx

Danni said...

I just love this butterfly! How pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Michelle VP said...

What pretty paper you've used for your butterfly card and I love all the glitter and bling! Thanks for stamping with us at Flutterby Wednesday this week. :)

Ginny said...

fab, thanks for joining us at FnF

Sabrina said...

Denise, this is a very pretty card! I adore that Prima's pp :)

Suzanne said...

This card is simply gorgeous!!! Love the big bold flower! Have a great Thursday!!!

Betty Anne said...

Love your card Denise.
Will I must tell you it was very hard to keep my scrap my stash promise. My LSS sent me a message that everything is 25% off and I was actually at a store two doors down from there and didn't go shopping.
Next I hit the dollor store and they have a bunch of their scrapping stuff on for 50% off. I ran from the store screaming.
Then I get to Walmart and they have their Christmas Scrapbooking stuff on 75 % off. And I still didn't buy anything. Of course I have been in a deep depression ever since. I may have to go shopping to pull myself out of my funk LOL.

heidy said...

Ahh,this is stunning,thanks for joining fab'n'funkt this week
Heidy

Tanya R said...

A very pretty card indeed!
Hugs
Tanya

Katie said...

What a beautiful card, Denise! I just love the butterfly.

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hiya Denise!

Simply stunning hun!, love the butterfly and that flower is just amazing :o)

Thank you for joining us at Sketch and Stash and good luck!

Hugs Vicky xx

Tammy said...

Your card is just lovely! Thanks for the shout out as well :)

Kristie said...

Beautiful butterfly!! I need to try my CAC cart out. Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!