Friday, January 21, 2011

Give a hoot

This week at Flaunt it Fridays we are flaunting one of the cute cartridges that came out last year.   For this challenge we are asking you to make something with the GIVE A HOOT cartridge and the cut choice this week is the Bear in Trash Can on Page 61 from your handbook. You can create anything you want and if you do not own this cart feel free to use any similar cut from any cartridge, you have one week to enter the challenege.

I thought the cute little bear image would be perfect to add some pizzazz to one of my reusable plastic shopping bags.


All of the cuts are from Give a Hoot.  There are so many darling images in this cartridges!  Hope I get to see some of you make a project for this week's challenge. 

Sassy 'Lil Sketches also has a new sketch for you today.  I am loving the banner!  Why not combine the two challenges?



It's Friday!  Whoo Hoo!  We are going to the L.A. zoo tomorrow.  They have a huge gorilla population that is sooo fun to watch. Lara wants to see the lions.  What are your plans this weekend?  Sounds like a lot of you have snow where you are. Any fun snow activities or staying in and staying warm?  Maybe some scrapping?  Whatever you do, have fun doing it :)

Denise

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Your shopping bag is adorable. :)

Have fun at the zoo tomorrow!

CraftyGirl said...

Love your darling idea of adding that cute little bear to your bag! Have fun at the zoo!
Barb :)

anazelia said...

what a great idea for some fancy-ing up your bag.

LG said...

need your help and support. I made it to Cosmo Crickets Top 10!!! I may get the chance to be part of their Design Team if I get the most votes. Please, please, please vote for me. There is a poll at the right side corner at http://cosmocricket.typepad.com/cosmo_cricket/

Kelly Massman said...

Cute! I love going to the zoo-wish I could go with you! anD, yes we do have a lot of snow!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Such a crafty idea. Love it.

RaShelle said...

Hope you had fun at the zoo! I remember the days when I used to scrapbook and make projects. Your bear coming out of the garbage can is cute.

I also have an award for you. =D

CuddlyBunny said...

Cute bag, and very clever!

I hope your zoo trip was fun! Don't you and your children want to cuddle all of the animals? I do ... for the split second my brain shuts down and hugging a lion seems like a good idea. :)

Maria Elena said...

Great idea, super cute project.

Thanks for your comment in my blog !
Have a great Monday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

JustYolie said...

Wonderful idea!

Debbie said...

Great way to dress up the bag! Very cute!