Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Christmas layout and more about Project 2011

Hey everyone,

I've had a few questions about Project 2011, so I thought I'd talk a little more about it.  Project 2011 is a group of scrappers who are using their stash for their projects, and avoiding the stores.  If this sounds like something you are interested in, click HERE and enter your blog link.  You can do it for one month, two months, or six months like I am.  I will have a new sign up every month.  There are no hard and fast rules.  You decided which stash to use, what to make, etc.  At the end of the month, I will relist all the blogs and we will all visit one another and leave encouraging comments with our fellow scrappers.  Don't worry about details like monthly kits, gifts, blog candy etc.  If you have them, great.  The goal of Project 2011 is only to use your stash, rather than hitting the stores for products.  Love to have more people sign up.  It's a great way to meet other bloggers and get some new ideas as well.

Also, Scrap Our Stash challenge, is having a great January challenge.  The challenge is use something "new".  It could be a new technique you are trying, a new tool, or maybe something you were given as gift over Christmas.

Don't forget that Flaunt it Fridays will be having a Hello Kitty blog hop.  There are going to be 30 blogs participating!!!  I finished up my 2nd project for the blog hop today.  Can't wait to share it :)

I also pulled out a Christmas kit I made at the CKC convention.  My personal stash goal this month is to get some of my kits pages done and into an album.


Hope you had a creative day,

Denise

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Okay, okay already...you've talked me into it! I will join your Project 2011!! lol (jk)(already joined)
Your layout really turned out so cute. It is adorable and you were really lucky because you have so many great pictures so scrap from Christmas!!

Theresa said...

I think this is such a great idea...makes me wish I had a blog. It will be fun to see what everyone creates.

Marlene said...

What a great idea. I just broke out my old Heidi Swapp acrylic clocks I've had for a couple of years. Love your layout!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Adorable layouts. Love that tree. I need to use some of my kits this month too. :)