Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bling it on layout #1 and Hello Kitty Blog hop winner


Yesterday was the first day of Sketches4You's Bling it On challenges.  The first challenge was a sketch that must include pink, green and rhinestones.  Twist my arm!  Here's my layout.  I just love Lara's smile in this picture.  If you want to read the vellum quote (Quick Quotes) just click on the photo to enlarge it.





Now onto what you really want to know.  The winner of my Hello Kitty blog candy is Number 19, Stephanie!


RANDOM NUMBERS - (click 'More random numbers' for more!)

Random number between 1 and 9819


19 
Stephanie said...

Awww how cute! Great job!
steph4575@msn.com
Congratulations Stepanie! Email me your snail mail so I can send that out to you!  (Under my profile)

If you didn't win this time around, I will be participating in another blog hop in a couple weeks :)

Have a good one,

Denise

8 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

OMG! I LOVE this page! The photo is so cute, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy said...

Congrats Stephanie!! Your layout is spectacularly beautiful!! Lara's picture is so cute!!

Sharon said...

Awesome layout!! Lara is just adorable!! Congrats winner!! :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Awwww what a sweet picture of Lara. :) Love the papers and those pretty flowers. :)

CraftyGirl said...

Oh my word!! Your daughter is sooooo stinkin' adorable!! Don't you just want to sit and snuggle with her all day long?!! I really miss that age with my kids!! Love the pretty papers and you know how I feel about the bling....love it!!
barb :)

Marlene said...

So pretty!!! Both the layout and the princess!

Stephanie said...

Awesome, I am having trouble finding your email though, lol, here is mine steph4575@msn.com

CuddlyBunny said...

I'm so darn annoyed that I didn't find time to participate in the Hello Kitty creation! But, thrilled for Stephanie! Yay!

Your quote alongside the stellar photo of your little one ... holy cow! Superb!