Friday, January 7, 2011

All good things must come to an end

**** If you are looking for the Flaunt it Friday Blog hop, see the previous post. ***

This is the last month I will be posting a project as a Sassy 'Lil Sketches Designer.  Being a part of their design team has been such an amazing experience and I have made such great friends there.  Not to mention I think their sketches are the best around.  So though I won't be designing, I will definitely be participating in their sketch challenges.  Here is my layout for their first sketch of 2011.


The paper is from Bobunny and the backpack and ruler were cut from the Locker Talk Cartridge.  I used Ranger's liquid perfect pearls to grunge up my banner and paper.  Here is Cheri's gorgeous sketch:


We have some awesome prize sponsors this month, as usual.  So whether you scrapbook traditionally or digitally, you can play along.


Our paper sponsor is

Our digitial sponsor is CocoDingo

Have a fantastic Friday Everyone!!

Denise

17 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Great take on the sketch. Gonna miss you at SLS

MrsETaylor said...

Loving the richness of this layout Denise. The design is wonderful.

Thanks for the compliments today. I sure to appreciate them

Jackie said...

What a fabulous boy LO!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Fab layout. Love that banner and the colors. :)

CuddlyBunny said...

Ouu, awesome layout! I love the focus on the backpack ... those are the kinds of things we remember from our childhoods! Wonderful!

Stacy said...

Great layout!! Love the idea of the backpack!! The papers you used work so well with those pictures of Nick.

Staying Crafty said...

Oh wow! This turned out awesome :) I wish my pages looked that good.

anazelia said...

love that page denise. so awesome.

CraftyGirl said...

Denise.. this LO is precious! I love the banner! And your pictures are precious!
barb :)

Marlene said...

Fantastic layout! I'm sure they are going to miss you.

Joanne said...

Thanx for your kind words on my blog! I had to come and see yours and I am so glad I did. Your layouts are FAB! I have a feeling I am going to need some inspiration for scrapping in the near future (I've never done them before)and your page is a perfect place to find it! Aloha, Joanne.

Jessica said...

Wow, love your LO! Super cute backpacks and banner! I may have to play along with this sketch. I am very impressed by your Project 2011 Scrap your Stash. I should totally join in, but I just can't give up that addiction. LOL, I am definitely trying to use more on hands supplies lately though. Can't wait to watch your progress!

GabyCreates.com said...

Love your LO...banner is super!
Also stopping by to let you know you won the Giveaway #1 Reyes Hop!
Please email me your address to send!
Gaby
scrapabookaholic at hotmail dot com

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

What a gorgeous layout... love your colors and the photos rock...

Dina said...

great layout! tfs! Dina

Debbie said...

Love your layout Denise! Great colors, love the banner!

Betty Anne said...

Fantastic layout Denise. The paper is perfect for the pictures and I love the banner.