Thursday, December 30, 2010

What a fabulous way to kick off 2011!!

I got some exciting news yesterday!  I am now a designer for Flaunt it Fridays!!!!



I am so jazzed about this design team!  Every Friday they kick off an awesome Cricut challenge to inspire you to make awesome projects with your Cricut or Expression.  And they have fabulous prizes!  Today is the last day to submit for last Friday's challenge so you may want to check it out if you have time today!  The prize is the Dinasours Track Cricut Cartridge!

So you'll definitely be seeing lots of Cricut projects from me in 2011 :)  In fact there will be a huge blog hop starting at Flaunt it Fridays on January 7th, so mark those calendars!  I'll have a blog candy for it, as will many other design team members :)

I also found out this morning that I won the grand prize over at The Lime Light!  The Lime Light is such an amazing organization and I really encourage you to take a look at it. There are so many ways you could help someone out there through scrapping.   Here is more about them,

"We are a design team with a unique purpose. We use our crafting skills to help and bring light to others. We invite you to visit the site often to find out whom we are crafting for and what we are planning in the months to come. We have exciting plans that include making cards and bookmarks for our men and women in uniform, making journals for families whose children are in the hospital, making cards for baskets that help raise money for playground equipment....and that's just the beginning."

As a quick update on my health, I'm still trying to get well and started some steroids, so hopefully I'll feel better soon. Pam, my amazing mom in law just picked up the kids to watch until Sunday :)

Feeling so incredibly blessed,
Denise

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats, congrats!!! :) :) :)

Janis said...

You are so blessed! So glad to have you on the FIF team. And Praying for healing for you too. Hugs and Kisses, :) Janis

P.S. I love the photo of the boy holding the shirt LOST SISTER AND DOG - REWARD FOR DOG. That's hilarious!

Khristen said...

Congrats, Denise! Woo hoo! I'll have to join in the fun w/my new Expression :) Wishing you and your family a healthy and happy new year!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Big Congrats to you my friend. Will definitely check you out on your new DT. And to answer your question....Yes, those were stickers that I used. They are from EAD Designs. Check them out when you are feeling better. Happy New Year!!! :)

Suzanne said...

Woohooo!!!! Big Congrats!!!!

anazelia said...

congratulations Denise. Hope you are feeling better. I don't have a cricut, but the team sounds fab.

Debbie said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you create! Happy New Year!