I've been CRAZY busy the last few days. It turned out I needed a new battery for my van. So we replaced it (okay some guy from AAA did it) and it works great now. I was really worried about having to get a new car. I've got all the dings and smashed in part of my bumper just the way I want them. I'd hate to have to break in a new one. My family always laughs at me and says not to park behind me. There is a very good reason for that. Now, I'm a great driver...as long as I'm going forward. Backing up...not so good. My husband got really mad the last time I backed into his car, but I just told him, "You know better than to park behind me". LOL. I have decided that I am absolutely not going to fix the bumper. For one why bother? I'll just mess it up again. And second, there is a lot of history there. Let's see the landscaper that did our backyard, a housekeeper, a random woman in a parking lot (We back into each other so we just walked away not stressing it), a really old man in a car at my doctor's office (He just kept on going at the speed of light! The whole side of his car was marked up. Apparently, he was worried about his license and never came back. I know, 'cause I waited outside my car for him." And of course, twice w/ my lovely husband :) Pretty darn lucky never to have had a claim huh? Dad - no comments please if you are reading this. Just be glad I don't get my car insurance through you ;)
Okay, enough ramblings. Here's this week's new Sassy 'Lil Sketches layout sketch. Perfect for all your vertical photos.
And here some exciting news too. We have our own domain name, forum and gallery!!! WOOHOO!!!!!
You're ALL invited to join the new forum!! Please join us, take a look around, start posting away!! Please, Please, Please invite all of your scrappy friends to join our new forum! We are hoping it will be a welcoming home for all crafty people!
The new homepage and forum are up and running right now. The gallery still needs to be tweaked but hopefully, it will be open in the next few days.
PLUS, we'll be adding weekly card sketches in February!!!! Be on the lookout for the DT call!
And saving the best for last, I got an awesome award from my friend Court at http://courtscrafts.blogspot.com/ and Cindy at http://cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com/. I was pretty amazed that I had two awesome scrappers give this me. Both your blogs are so gorgeous. Cindy rocks two page layouts and you should see some of Court's latest home decor and cards! You gals are awesome to say I have a stylish blog :))
Okay I'm suppose to share 8 things about myself and then pass it on to 8 people. But since I got it twice I'm going to pass it forward to 16 people :)) Gotta share the love!
Let's see eight things about me:
1. I am really good at backing into other cars. They try to hide but I nail them every time!
2. I absolutely adore my Shitzu even though I talk shit about him. (I.E. My next dog is going to be a leather couch.)
3. I have a housekeeper who comes every 2 weeks. I will not clean up after my son. No way!
4. I am a huge cuddler. I am always kissing and hugging on my kids. Much to the irritation of my now eight year old son. (Though he still trys to sleep with me most nights.)
5. I hate cooking. I'd rather just nuke up and frozen pizza or entree and be done with it, but having kids I gotta do it.
6. Sometimes I get in a reading mood and just read and read and read.
7. I saw Resident Evil last weekend during the day and it scared the heck out of me! I haven't been that scared by a movie or book like that since I read The Stand during my 5th grade classroom. (I hid the book in my textbook while the teacher was teaching something. Yes I did get caught. But it wasn't anything new for me. I was always sneaking in books.
8. Please, you are so bored by now!
Okay I'm giving this out to:
Caro - http://caromgar.blogspot.com/
Angi - http://cokiepopaper.blogspot.com/
Terry - http://terry2dogs.blogspot.com/
Michelle - http://homespunscrap.blogspot.com/
Kirsty - http://handmade-little-things.blogspot.com/
Gloria - http://gloriascraps.blogspot.com/
Kim - http://me-makimsplace.blogspot.com/
Christy - http://achristyproduction.blogspot.com/
Audrey - http://hippieaud.blogspot.com/
Stacy - http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/
Jackie - http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/
Allison - http://craftytrog.wordpress.com/
Debbie - http://lovelifeslittlepleasures.blogspot.com/
Patty - http://scrapbookpatty.blogspot.com/
Betty - http://letsgetscraphappy.blogspot.com/
Kelly - http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/