Monday, December 6, 2010

Sassy 'Lil Sketches sketch and playing hooky

Hey gals,

Yesterday was sooo much fun.  We called the kids in sick (gasp!) and went to Knott's Berry Farm with Chris' parents.  The kids loved this idea they pulled from the Advent calendar :)  It was a blast.  The only hiuccup was when Nicholas and his grandparents got stuck on the log ride!  They were on the incline right before the big drop at the end!  Chris, Lara and I were already done with ride when it broke.  You should have seen me.  I was one worried momma.  They had to get off and walk down to us.  On the up side, we bought the picture w/ Lara and her eyes are scrunched tight!  She didn't say a word, but she was a little bit scared.  Throughout the ride she had her hand over her eyes, but peeked through.  It was sooo cute!  Nick, the little daredevil, went on a couple rollercoasters, and I even let Chris talk me onto a BIG roller coaster.  Yeah, I screamed like a little baby.  What's wrong with that?








Sassy 'Lil Sketches has a new sketch challenge out and it is a so cute!  I loved the clean and simple lines to it.


I decided to use just cardstock on my layout, as well as a lot of bling :)))



I hope you'll play along with us this week.  We have some awesome sponsors.

 Who is giving away this stamp set:
 And our amazing digital sponsor:




Have a good one,

Denise

9 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Papa and Nana is a great layout. Very nice lines.

Katie said...

Looks like a fun day!
Love this layout, Denise. Such happy, smiley faces and fabulous color contrast.

Casey Wright said...

Awe - those pictures are so sweet and I love your take on the sketch - just so lovely!

Kelly Massman said...

Love the photos and cute layout!

Marlene said...

Looks like such a fun outing - and I love the layout!

Stacy said...

Looks like I'm back in business again!!

Sure wish we could have gone with you guys. It sure seems like everyone had a ball!

Your layout is gorgeous and sweet. Hugs

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Brings back memories. I love Knotts Berry Farm. Love your cute layouts. :)

Scrapamum said...

Great pictures Denise!!! Love that LO you did!!!!

Deanna said...

I like your font choice with this and the punched edges!