Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sassy 'Lil Sketches sketch and a blog post you should definitely read

Hey gals,

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday!   Nick and Lara had so much fun opening presents.  This year was the first year that Lara really understood what was going on and boy was she excited!  She asked if it was Christmas every day at least five times in the week before.  I just loved spending time with all our families.   I sure missed my sister though.  It was the first Christmas I've ever had w/o her.  Love you Stick!
I thought I'd share a couple pictures of the holidays with you.  I haven't been able to scrap any though between Christmas and my new illness of the week - Bronchitis.  My hands are shaking from the breathing treatments as I type this.  My bubble should be arriving next week.  LOL.




                                I LOVE the hilarious shirts my mom in law gets for Nicholas!









I meant to take pictures of New Year's Eve with my mom and all the family on that side but since I was doing the cooking/cleaning I totally forgot to bring it.  My mom has been pretty sick lately so I was in charge of it at her house.  It was wonderful that she was feeling up to having people over and I had a blast chatting with Stephanie & Lee (sis-in-law and brother) who I don't see very often.  Happily Stephanie took pictures so I will have some after she uploads them to Cosco :)

I also wanted to show you Sassy 'Lil Sketches last sketch of 2010.  I think they saved the best for last!!  This might be my favorite sketch Cherie has ever done!  I cannot wait to see what wonderful layouts everyone makes with this one!


Finally, my friend Jacilynn posted about this amazing blog post that you have to go read here.  It was written by Nikki and it is one of the most touching, inspirational, and loving posts I have ever read.  Warning - kleenex may be needed.

Have a wonderful day,

Denise

8 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Thanks for reposting this link and taking the time to read. Your kids pics are sooo adorable...made me smile.
Have a wonderful day!

Sabrina said...

Get well soon, Denise!! Love the photos of your adorable kids! Take care, yeah!! Here's wishing you a very happy new year, may 2011 brings you lots of happiness, and greath health and wealth. Hugs.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas Denise. Love that t-shirt. Adorable. Hope you feel better soon and Happy New Year! :)

LG said...

Looks like you and your family had an amazing Christmas. Thanks for your lovely comment at my blog

~Patty~ said...

So adorable. Glad you and family had a wonderful holiday. Feel Better soon :)

Suzanne said...

Your childre are adorable!!!! Happy New Year!!!

Betty Anne said...

Love seeing all the pictures of your two wonderful kids. Their smiles says it all. I hope that you get feeling better soon.

noune said...

merci pour votre message
et de très bonne fêtes a vous aussi
je voit que les enfants sont gâter dis donc