Saturday, December 18, 2010

Quick update and new winner for buttons

It turns out both Nicholas and I have Strep :(  Nicholas is also on breathing treatments for his asthma.  So far Lara and Chris don't have it but we'll see how that goes!  So once more, we are the house of plague.  I wasn't able to get the buttons out yesterday as I was too busy running around Dr. appts, pharmacies, etc.  So sorry about that.  I'll try to get them out in a few days.  Right now we are just lounging around, trying to feel better.  Though the cough syrup they gave me sure helps ;)


I also have a new winner for the yellow and pink buttons.  Wendy Crowe please email me your address for the yellow buttons.

Kirsty Vittetoe  please email me your address for the pink buttons.

Have a good weekend,

Denise 

6 comments:

Drayia said...

Get better Denise at least it is now and not next weekend for Christmas. By Christmas you and your son should feel better.

Wendy Crowe said...

Sorry to hear you are sick! My hubby and son have been dealing with the flu all week. I hope everyone gets better for the holidays! Thanks Denise!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sorry to hear about the bad bug going around at home, hope everyone gets better soon and ready for the holiday!
Saw your comment on my blog, that is cool that your daughter has a chinese name, I've seen some of your layout on her, she is the cutest thing isn't she?
And YAY, I just learn that I won some beautiful pink buttons here, I will email you my info soon, thanks for the opportunity to win!

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

wish you all better hun x Leigh x

TeenaBugg38 said...

feel better soon Denise! I have a case of the crus myself and absolutely do not have the time to be sick

2amscrapper said...

hope you all have a speedy recovery!