Thursday, December 16, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

I just love Cath at Moxie Fab World.   If you want to see what's hot or new in the scrapbook world, she is the person to read.   She sees it all!  On Tuesdays she shows a picture to generate inspiration for her readers.  Here is this week's.




Isn't just the most beautiful colors.  I had a spare ornament to decorate so I decided to use this color combination for it.  I used spare flowers I had laying around and my irock tool to make sure the gemstones would stick.  On the tree, the lights sparkle off them.




Also, I am running a fever now, and think I may have strep (feels like I am swallowing razors when I swallow + fever) or a bad sinus infection.  Odds are, I won't be posting the rest of the week.  I broke down and made an appt with the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be on the mend soon.  I have way too much to do to be sick!

Have a great weekend gals!  My hat is off to you that are braving the mall this weekend, lol.

Denise

9 comments:

Marlene said...

That ornament rocks!

Hope you feel better soon!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Your ornament is Fab! Love the colors. And feel better soon. My Rachel is just getting over strep. No fun! :(

Shoebox Memories D'Luxe said...

Very creative and beautiful ornament! Didn't you just love this challenge? I couldn't pass it up either. Get well soon too! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty and super great take on the challenge!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful colours and lovely ornament, Hope you soon feel better soon
Margaret

Kelly Massman said...

So pretty! I can sure tell that the inspiration piece got your mojo going! Hope you feel better soon!

CraftyGirl said...

This is a sweet little ornament.. perfect for the photo inspiration! Sorry to hear you are sick too! I had to start drugs... now I am feeling better... hope you get better soon!
barb :)

Betty Anne said...

Your ornament is really cute Denise. I hope that you feel better soon and that your little ones don't get sick to.

Jan said...

very pretty ornament :)