Monday, November 8, 2010

Winner of my blog candy

Before I announce the winner of my blog candy, I want to say that I have really enjoyed all the sweet comments I have gotten.  If you aren't a winner this time, remember there will be a Sassy 'Lil Sketches blog hop this week and I will have something else  up on my blog to win.




Alright, the random number generator has spoken.  24 is Khristen.  Congratulations Khristen!  Email me your address (on my profile) and I will get it out to you.  









RANDOM NUMBERS - (click 'More random numbers' for more!)

Random number between 1 and 7224


More random numbers
(All the random numbers are generated on the web server by the JScript Math.random() RNG function.)

Alright, the random number generator has spoken.  24 is Khristen.  Congratulations Khristen!  Email me your address (on my profile) and I will get it out to you.  




*** Note ***


Sorry for the typo earlier.  There were 72 entries and I guess I had that number in my head.  Teaches me to type without having coffee first!



Have a great Monday everyone,

Denise

4 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Congrats to Khristen! Enjoy your prize!
barb :)

Marlene said...

Congrats to Khristen!

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats hun
denise thanks for the chance sweetie
hugs angelique

Khristen said...

Woo hooo :) After the day I had yesterday, this really lifted my mood! Thanks, sweetie!