Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanks

Happy Monday!  Only a few more days until Thanksgiving :)))  Lara had a Thanksgiving feast at school today.  When I asked her what she was thankful for, her response was, "Big seeds".  Hmmm, not sure what she meant but she was very clear about it!   

I had fun playing around with my Expression this morning.  I decided to make a tongue in cheek Thanksgiving card.




I used Tim Holtz's new Seasonal paper pack for the paper, and used the technique Double Distress on the grungeboard under the "Thanks".  I cut the cricut images from the Paper Doll Dress-up.  

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp and Show - Show your Distress Inks
Studio L3 - Double Distress
The Stamp Man Challenges - Any Tim Holtz product
Fantabulous Cricut - Thankful for
Crafty Creations Challenges - beautiful Insides


I also want to show you Sassy 'Lil Sketches newest sketch.  I love all the smaller squares around the page.  Be a great way to use up some scraps of pattern paper!



Have a good one,

Denise

25 comments:

SpantastiKreations said...

How cute....vegetarian. LOL

Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week & have a great Thanksgiving.

Erin

CuteCuteWorld said...

LOL! Love this card, thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)
Jordan

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cute! I think Lara is so darling, I can imagine her look when she answered that. Thanks for sharing and happy thanksgiving!

Kate said...

That's so funny!! Great card. I LOVE those papers!
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

Scrapamum said...

That vegetarian card was just for me right ????? ; )
Loving your cards and I hope you and your family have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!

Caro said...

LOL! That's a fun card!

acreativeneed said...

So cute! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Lori said...

Cute card! Love the grungeboard piece! Thank you for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Cathy Martin said...

Too funny. So glad you could join us at FCCB.

Jean said...

Very cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

Jana said...

This is adorable and funny. I love your sense of humor. Just found you through ATT. Love the name Lara.

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!

Trish said...

cute!

Cathie in UT said...

LOL, you have a great sense of humor and your card is great!

PenLight said...

I LOVE A CARD WITH HUMOR! Good work! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut.

craftytrog said...

Fab card! Made me smile!

Dragon said...

How funny it made me smile...thanks for playing with the Stampman theme this time
Frankie
xx

Plume said...

Really funny! You made me laugh with your vegetarian card and the funny lady!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

LOL Love that sentiment. So adorable. :)

Michelle said...

LOL what a funny card !!! great job
scrappinwithmybug.com

Helen said...

Love your card! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

CricutLvr!! said...

Ha! Thats cute!! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at FCCB and good luck!!

Terry said...

Too funny! Love this T-day card!

Stampleigh said...

Cure card! Thanks for playing FCCB this week!

Leigh

Linda Ledbetter said...

As a vegetarian myself, I especially love this! What a cute card, Denise! You rocked the Double Distress, and created a completely charming card that made my heart happy! I hope you had a great holiday.