Saturday, November 20, 2010

My blog has Attitude! Blog Award

I got the coolest blog award!  Cindy at Cindy's Creations AND Barb over at Crafty Girl gave me this :


I absolutely love this award!!!  Thank you so much Barb and Cindy.  You two rock!  And you definitely have attitude.  To accept this award I need to say three things about me that makes me different from everyone else and I need to pass it on to five friends.  After that I can display the award and I get a gift certificate from Digis with attitude!  I'm super jazzed about that.  I love funny, sarcastic, full of attitude sayings and images.

Okay let's see... Three things that make me different are

1.    I love chocolate ice cream loaded with melted marshmellow sauce.  The more the better! It totally disgusts Chris, lol.  
2.     I'd rather email than talk on the phone.  It's quicker and I hate chatting on the phone.
3.     I blow lots of bubbles when I chew gum :)


I wish I could give this award to all of you, my awesome blogging friends.  We are friends because we have the same bad attitude.  Unfortunately I can only give it to five bloggers :(  I tried to pick people who haven't received this award and who I thought would use the free digis.   The five I chose were:


Enjoy the award girls!  To find out how to get your digis go here..  Be sure to stop by tomorrow, I have an awesome home decor project that I've been working on for the last three or four days.  It's also being posted on Scrap Our Stash as the Sunday Show and Tell.  If you have something you would love to share, feel from to email Scrap our Stash and they just might feature you!  It does not need to be new.

3 comments:

Tanya R said...

Thank you for the award. You are super sweet!
Hugs
Tanya

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Awww thanks so much Denise. You are so sweet:)
And Big Congrats on your awards. You deserve them.

anazelia said...

lol awesome.