Sunday, November 7, 2010

Minnie Mouse layout and the new Sassy Sketch

It's the 7th so that mean a new sketch and new sponsors for this month at Sassy 'Lil Sketches.  And this month we have some great sponsors and prizes!  This month's sponsors are



and our digital sponsor is


Fabulous, right?!  If you want to go check them out, you can click on their buttons on the top left of my blog.


Here's the newest sketch:



Here's what I came up with:


All the Minnie mouse images were cut from my Mickey and Friends cricut cartridge.  I added polka dots to Minnie's dress with a toothpick and white paint.

Hope you'll all come over and play with us :)

Denise

7 comments:

Bev said...

OMW Denise you are dedicated to the cause. What with polka dots done with a toothpick....LOL. I love your LO. Real cute!!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute. I totally need to work on my Disney layouts. Might have to lift this.

Deanna said...

awww....Sweet! Love the Mickey/Minnie borders and great take on the Sassy Lil' Sketch!

Aubree said...

may just have to lift this for my vacation pictures!!

CraftyGirl said...

cute, cute... super cute!! and since I just got back from Disney, you know i am going to be stealing this one!! Love the dots you added to minnie too!!
Barb :)

Scrapenabler said...

Super cute layout!

Martine Labelle said...

such a cute page! love the title and the Minnie borders with the little bows!