Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mark your calendar

There is going to be a fantastic blog hop with 6 challenge blogs participating!  I've been working on my layout for it the last couple of days.  I really like the way it turned out but you'll have to wait to see it.  The blog hop will start at Midnight November 12 and end at 9:00 pm on Novemeber 14th.  The blog hop will start at Sassy 'Lil Sketches!  I'm so jazzed about it!

So today I did a quick layout with the time I had left with a sketch I got from Artful Delight's November challenge.  The paper is from prima (so are the flowers) and the stitching was already done on the paper for me!  Since I don't have the time or inclination to learn to sew, I am in love it :)


Here's the original Sketch.



I am also submitting my layout to:

Fresh Brewed Designs - Anything goes
My Time to Craft Challenge - Quick and cute
The Crafty Pad - Stitching
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Autumn birthdays 


That's all for now, See ya all later :)

Denise

14 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

That's pretty. I've used that paper before (for a VD lo!

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous LO, LOVE the PP. TFS and playing along with November's sketch.

Kelly Massman said...

Beautiful layout! Love the colors!

Cindy Gay said...

"VD" is Valentine's Day. Sorry about the abbreviation!

Denise said...

LOL Cindy!!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

So adorable. Love the lacy ribbon. And I love your new blog header. It's so cute:)

Karla Carneiro said...

Hello, I adored to take a walk for its pretty blog, that delight! Very pretty this LO.Beautiful children….and, also I adored everything that I looked at here! To also visit it comes me! Kisses. Karla.

Bonnie said...

That is a beautiful layout Denise. I'm also liking your blog's new look.

CraftyGirl said...

That photo is waaaayyyy tooo cute!!! What a doll baby!! Love the LO!!
Barb :)

Marlene said...

Such a gorgeous layout!! You're so lucky you have such a beautiful little subject, too!

Debbie said...

Just adorable - great layout and love the pre-stitched paper..:)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge. :)

xx Debbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Heather said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE AND OH SO PRECIOUS LAYOUT! She is a doll and I love the soft pink embellies.

Thanks for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Court said...

What a beautiful and precious layout! Thank you SO much for playing the Artful Delight Sketch Challenge! Good luck and I hope to see you play in the months ahead too! :)

deesdesigns said...

Oh this is so sweet - great layout, love your DP.
I'm so glad you could join us this week at My Time to Craft!