Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's the 14th, time for a Sassy card sketch

This week's card sketch is so cute.  I had the honor of working with a digi from one of our sponsors this month, Sassy Studio Designs.  

Here's the sketch:



Here's how my card turned out.  Not what I had in mind but I'm very happy with it.  I can count on one hand how many digital images I have colored.  I managed to do this one on my first try!  Whoo Hooo!  The pictures a little dark because of the weather.  




This sassy girl is part of their Sassy Holiday Collection.  It is called Hanging the Wreath.  Isn't she the cutest?  Of course, being a brunette I had to make her hair brown ;) 

I'm on an airplane on way home from Seattle right about now.  I'll be back on Tuesday.

7 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

That is a cute image! Cute card!

Caro said...

Love that image! Beautiful card! Need to get started on my Christmas cards.

Scrapamum said...

Gorgeous card!!!!! I can't wait to hear about CKC!!!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Now this is a cute image. So perfect to give to those friends of mine who are true Diva's! Such a cute card:)

Stacy said...

Super adorable card!! Love that digi...she's really cute!!

CraftyGirl said...

This card is full of Christmas cheer!! It is darling!! Travel safe!
barb :)

Bonnie said...

Such a cute card. The image reminds me of my darling daughter in law. I hope you had a great trip and can't wait to see the pictures. I see that you have done a great job with your 2010 goals, surpassing your card and project goals and it looks like you are on track to surpass your scrapbook page goal. Congratulations.