Friday, November 12, 2010

Do the Hippity Hop blog hop!

Today's the day gals and guys.  Time to do the Hippity Hop blog hop.  This hop has a recipe challenge and has SIX challenge blogs participating in it.  Each blog will have a certain requirement to add to this sketch so make sure you hop all the way through the challenge blogs before you get started.  The hop starts now and will end at 9pm on the 14th. There are going to be lots of prizes so you will want to do this.

Sassy 'Lil Sketches is starting out the fun with this sketch:


I know, it's totally gorgeous right?  I loved playing with this sketch.  Especially the banner at the top. 

Here's my take on it:



I am going to have a blog candy for one lucky follower so be sure leave a comment to win.  NO more than one comment per person please.   I haven't figured out what it will be yet.  I am at a CKC in Seattle right now so I will be posting the candy and the winner on Tuesday.  Leaving my kids and husband at home means some serious damage control when I first get back. 



Alright off you go to Sassy 'Lil Sketches.  Can't wait to see what everyone does with the challenges :)

Denise


 

7 comments:

Katie said...

Such a fun summer layout! I love how you used the lace trim for your banner. Cute touch.

Lisa M Griffin said...

What fun. Great layout... LOVE the action photos. Thanks for sharing, on to the next! :)

Debbi said...

So cute! I love the flowers.
*smiles*
debbi

Scrapamum said...

Your LO is fabulous!!!! Love what you did and I hope you are having a blast in Seattle!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Love the page, and the fun banner and flowers are fantastic!

Gunnila said...

I like the sketch a lot, and your layout is so joyful! have fun in Seattle!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love the title of your LO. It goes so perfect with the photos. Cute flower too:)