Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CKU and winner of blog hop candy

I'm baaaack...  CKU was so much fun!  I flew up with my girlfriend Stacy (via Las Vegas) and we had such a blast.  Nonstop chatting, shopping, classes and crops.  What's not to love?  We took CKU by storm and took SEVEN classes and croped both night.  The remaining time we shopped and shopped!  We skipped lunch both days - too busy to eat!  Here's a couple of pictures of the event.

Shopping

Classes


Brrrr... 

crop

My new glimmer mists
Cool prize I won at the crop

Onc of our classes was taught by go-to-gal, Teri Anderson.  She is the nicest person you've ever met!  And so funny.  She was the best teacher by far there.  My favorite class though was easily Glimmer Mist 101.  We learned so many techniques we filled up a binder!  

I have yet to put all my stuff away.  Anyone want to help?


I haven't forgotten the winner for my blog hop post on Friday.  The random number generator has spoken - Kelly Massman!  Email me your address and I will get your prize out to you.

Here it is.  Notice the small fingers in the picture?  Lara thought the metal accents were pretty cool.



Have a great day everyone.  Hope to get my room in order and some pictures up of some of my projects soon.

Denise

12 comments:

TatkaI said...

look at the photo with envy as I would like to go there, so many materials I have not seen
thank you for giving us the opportunity to enjoy all of these

Kelly Massman said...

Thanks Denise! Glad you had fun and won something! I've emailed you! :-)

Stacy said...

Thanks girlie for letting me tag along!! I had such a blast hanging with you. Can't wait to do it all again. xoxo

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my hun
that are so many craft suplies
have fun with your new toys
hugs angelique

Jackie said...

Someone hit the motherload!!

Marlene said...

Looks like you ladies had a blast! Yay you!

anazelia said...

welcome back and look at all those goodies.

Scrapamum said...

Soooo jealous of your great time at CKC!!!! I should have come along : (

Betty Anne said...

Glad to hear you had a good trip, loved seeing the pictures.
Way to go on winning the candy Kelly.

Larisa said...

Great disorder on the desk! I wish I was there to help you to *clean*)))

Caro said...

Wooooohoooooooooooooooo! You've got tons of great new stuff to work with!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I go and work in your scrap room?

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Wow...you guys sure did have fun. Look at all that new stuff. Can't wait to see all the fun stuff you make with your goodies:)