Monday, November 29, 2010

Beware

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Getting back to regular life after 4 days of just hanging around with my hubby was tough!  My MIL took the kids and Chris and I had the most relaxing weekend at home.  It also didn't help that my minivan wouldn't start this morning.  Hopefully it's nothing major.  I've had it for 9 years, and I'd like to get a few more out of it.  We'll see what happens.  Luckily, Chris had the carpool car this week, so I was able to use his to take the kids to school and make my appointment to get my eyes check.  I would have hated to have to walk the kids to and from school today.  It's cold and windy.  I know what a whiner, it could be worse.  At least it doesn't snow here.


Aright, here's today's page.  I used this cute and fast sketch by Scrap Our Stash to get a couple of my Halloween pictures scraped. With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, I knew I needed to do these quickly. The haunted house, fence, and pumpkins are all from Reminisce. The paper is from Creative Imaginations and the letters are from Fancy Pants.



Here is the original sketch:



By the way, Scrap Our Stash is taking applications for their design team.  Karen is going to choose 4 new designers.  If you are looking for a great team to be a part of, head on over there.


Have a great evening!


Denise

7 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet layout and good luck with the van!

Marlene said...

Adorable layout!

Scrapamum said...

Fabulous LO Denise!!!!!! That's so poopy about your van : (

~Christina~ said...

SOOO pretty!!! I hope your van is an easy fix! :) :)

Bev said...

I do love this LO. I am definitely going to do halloween next year even though we generally don't do it in SA. The halloween LO's have been awesome!! Hope you not without your van too long!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love the Fancy Pants letters. Such a cute layout.:)

Caro said...

Love that layout. I think I should get some of that fabulous paper!