Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sassy Lil' Sketches Card Crazy week 3 sketch

Hey gals,


As you can see I took a break after my last big project.  Today I made a card based on Sassy 'Lil Sketches newest card crazy sketch.  The base and "hi" are a deep dark blue, though it's tough to tell by this photo.

The original sketch looks like this.



I love how quick and easy it is.  Give it a try and you could win a card kit :)
*** Update on Nicholas' race.  He never did race his friend.  He said he wasn't feeling well so they put it off.  And then I guess they moved on to other things because they never did do it.  Very anticlimactic, but I'm glad he's off doing other boy stuff.  He's way to young to be thinking about girls.  Maybe in 20 years or so...

Denise

11 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

What a cute take on the sketch. Love the size of the letters. That's so cute about Nicholas's race. :)

~Christina~ said...

This is beautiful!!! LOVE IT :)

Marlene said...

Gorgeous! Love how you incorporated that ribbon!

Too funny on Nicholas' race!

Scrapamum said...

Loving the card Denise!!!

Jamiecrafts said...

hi Denise, I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the comments you leave me and also for being a follower, that's not always a bad thing :) just so you know you have quite the fan base, as I read through my comments tonight for my new blog candy I see that alot of people found me through you so I wanted to thank you for spreading the word about my blog :) THANKS!!!

Katie said...

simply sweet card, denise! love the trim you used.

Chelsea said...

Simple and beautiful Denise! The lace really adds the elegant to the card.
Love,
Chelsea

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome creation! Love the simplicity and yet elegant!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Cute card. Love your take on the sketch.

whoistracy said...

What an adorable card. Love that ribbon!

becca said...

so sweet! love it!