Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm just celebrating having the best followers ever!

I've been reading all your awesome posts and just wanted to say thank you for following my blog!  Every comment I read totally makes my day.  We've all been sick this weekend but we did celebrate Nicholas' birthday.

He got a hilarious T-shirt.  Check it out.  He is so gonna wear it tomorrow.


He got a Nintendo DSI from his grandparents and he was so excited!!!


Spoiled brat also got a skateboard he's been begging for from my mom and stepdad and money for a bond from my dad.  Gotta save for college right?  I pretended to grab it and he scooped it up super fast.


Anyway, I feel so lucky to have such wonderful and creative followers, so I thought I'd do a shootout to you!!!

Hope your Monday is good,  Denise

16 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cool, thanks and you are in for the draw ( x 2)! : )

theCook said...

That T-shirt is so funny! Hope he loves it as much as I do!!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday, Nicholas! He is a cutie patootie! Glad he had such a fab day!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Cindy Gay said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas! Thank you for the comments on my "Time and Time Again" layout. The cutie petting the horse is our youngest--Chris. He was 6 then, now 17 and a senior in high school. He looks the same, just much bigger. Yes, that picture just makes our hearts melt. Have a good week, Cindy

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

That shirt is just so cool ! I need to buy one for my 2 sons.. one is 13 and really dating up a storm (scary stuff).. LOL!

Happy Birthday nicholas..all the way from Sunny South Africa !!! Enjoy your day and enjoy that shirt.. LOL!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

Happy Birthday, Nicholas!

That shirt is great for scrapbooking layout. lol AT least i have a few more years before i have to worry about that with my son. He is only 2 months old. lol

~Patty~ said...

That is the best shirt ever !!!!

Cortney Lyon said...

Too funny! I love blogging more than ever now because we are so far from home and family but I feel like every blogger I follow or who follows me welcomes me into their home and shares their joy and sometimes pain with me and I am thankful. Thank You!

Kelly Massman said...

Looks like Nicholas made out like a bandit! :-) Happy Birthday a little late!

Betty Anne said...

Glad to hear Nicholas had a great birthday. I love the t-shirt, it's just too funny.

~Christina~ said...

That t-shirt is awesome...HYSTERICAL!

Bonnie said...

Looks like Nicholas had a great birthday and raked in the loot! I love that shirt.

Chelsea said...

Hi Denise, sorry to hear that you've been sick. Hope everyone is back to their normal selves! :)
I love that shirt, but I'm sure it's not going to work on that handsome boy of yours.
Love,
Chelsea

RaShelle said...

Great t-shirt. My son loves his DS. It looks like he had a fun birthday. And college, *shiver* it's only 5 years away for me.

Margarets designer cards said...

Great t-shirt Margaret

LG said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your little prince!