Sunday, October 31, 2010

Guest DT layout "Wild"



Happy Halloween everyone!!!  Hope you have a great night and get to eat lots of candy.  I am spending Halloween with my sister and her family and my dad.  The four kids are going to go trick or treating together.  I can't wait to see how the little ones do.  I'm really happy about seeing her tomorrow as she is moving to Tennessee on Monday :(  Waaaaaaaa.  Her hubby who is a SeaBee has a new job. It's really good for his career and she is hoping to stay home with the twins for a little while.  It's going to be so weird having her gone.  We've always lived close by and we are very close.  I'm definitely going to have to make a few trips out there to visit them.  

Alright, enough whining.  Here is a layout that I made for Scrap Our Stash as their guest design team member.  The Challenge was to scrap something you had been putting off.


My "Do that project “ was scrapping a page about my life as a young adult.  The first reason was that I knew I would have to go through several shoeboxes to find the pictures.  This actually turned out to be really enjoyable as I went down memory lane.  The other reason was that I keep very busy with all the pictures of my children.  So after I went through my boxes and found some pictures I wanted to use, I scrapped this layout.  



I went crazy with my Fancy Pants rub-on and the paper is also from Fancy Pants.  The blue flowers are from Prima.  The vellum quote I cut up was from Quick Quotes and reads,” Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, “WOW!  What a ride!”  I used a Sketch Inpiration sketch.


Tomorrow is also the last day as a Design Team member of Sketches4you.  I have really enjoyed my time there.  Everyone is incredibly nice and chatty.  But as Christmas approaches, I am not going to have enough time it takes to be a design team member on such a large site.  I have post in an application though for a challenge site where I will only be required to complete two sketches or cards a month.  Cross your fingers for me :


Denise

4 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Love your layout! Best of luck on your application!!!

Scrapamum said...

Good luck on the new DT I hope you get it!!!!
Loving that LO sweet friend. Always fun to see LO's of my online friend's before we grew up : )

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy Halloween! Good luck on your new DT application, your works are beautiful and I am sure you will get it!
Love your choice of the DP for this LO, so pretty and sweet!

La Vikinga said...

Like this LO!

Charlotta / La Vikinga