Friday, October 8, 2010

A day at the farm and some GORGEOUS girly hair bows

Lara and I had a blast today visiting a local organic farm w/ her preschool.  When we got out of the car, she immediately held her nose and complained about the smell.  She did this for almost half an hour!  So funny.  It was pretty smelly by the animals!  We went on a tractor ride, picked out some pumpkins, feed animals, and Lara played on a huge haystack and some rides.  She loved every minute.






I also wanted to share some ADORABLE hair clips that I received in the mail today from Christy over at A Christy Production/.  Even though I didn't win her blog candy, she was sweet enough to send me some goodies, which included the bows.  They are sooooo cute!!!  As you can see from the farm pictures, I love putting hair clips in Lara's hair.  Thank you so much Christy!!!  They are by far the cutest clips I've ever seen :)))  Btw, she has another giveaway here.



Lara thought it was great to try them all on and ham it up for the camera.  She's so cool.  I just love her to pieces.

Have a wonderful weekend gals,

Denise

5 comments:

Marlene said...

She is just the most animated little thing ever!!!!! SO CUTE!!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

I miss all of the great organic farms in Cali. Good stuff. Lara is so adorable. Love your card and those cute hair clips.

~Christina~ said...

Holy cuteness Batman! What a sweet smile! :)

Khristen said...

Adorable! Love those clips, that Christy is one talented lady, huh? I got a great flower headband from another blog candy, and am giving it to my daughter for her 11th birthday...judging by your girly-girl's reaction to them, I know my dd will love it :) Lara is adorable, btw!

Scrapamum said...

Sooooo cute! Great photos Denise. I agree, those clips are looking pretty cute.