Saturday, October 9, 2010

Birthday card challenges

It is a beautiful day here.  Not a cloud in the sky and it must be in the low 90s.  Too pretty to be inside, so I'm blogging this outside, while Lara is playing on her new scooter she got for her birthday.  I made a birthday card this morning and thought I'd share it with you.  If you need to make one, I have a few challenge blogs that  call for a birthday card listed below.



I used Sassy 'Lil Sketches Card crazy sketch #1 for my card.  The paper is from Close to My Heart and the gorgeous ribbon is from Quick Quotes.  The birthday challenges that I am entering this in are:

http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/ - Anything goes birthday
http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/2010/10/crazy4challenges-c4c58.html - Birthday card
http://ellephantasticchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/10/challenge-15-anything-goes-sponsored-by.html - Anything Goes
http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/ - Birthday

Hope the sun is smiling on you in your neck of the woods :)

Denise

10 comments:

Deanna Cosgrove said...

Just lovely. So very elegant.

Katie said...

Love that ribbon! Such a pretty card, Denise!

~jan said...

What a pretty card, Denise! I adore that ribbon! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Kristie said...

Very pretty!! Love the ribbon! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge.

Silke Ledlow said...

Very pretty CAS design and awesome take on the challenges!!! Thank you for playing the C4C with us!!! Hugs ~S~

sandra said...

Simple,clean and elegant!
Just beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at the Ellephantastic challenge this week!
And good luck!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

Fabby project thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic Challenges x x

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Vanja said...

Fantastic card! I love the ribbon.Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Thistleblue said...

Lovely card, very pretty ribbon. Thanks for joining us for this weeks Ellephantastic challenge.
hugs
Michelle
x