Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a crazy morning!

I took Lara to the doctor's office this morning and she has a sinus infection.  While I was talking to the doctor Nicholas' school called.  He had fallen on his chin.  So I drove to his school, picked him up and drove back to the doctor's office.  They asked if I wanted a job since I'm there so often.  Turns out he need some stitches :((((  Poor little guy was hysterical and I had to hold him down.  Lara was next to me and started crying to.  Poor babies!  Happily we are home now and the kids are taking it easy.

There is the Sassy 'Lil Sketches sketch up.  Here it is:


Here is my take on the sketch.


The prizes for September are AWESOME.  
We have two more generous sponsors for September.
Our paper prize is a Cricut cartridge from Memory Miser.*

Our digital sponsor is a $10 gift certificate to Digital Delights by Louby Loo.*
We will be having some extra layouts and cards this month using some of the digital designs by Digital Delights.  


See you tomorrow,

Denise

13 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Sounds like a rough morning for all! Well, you posted a great layout anyway! :-)

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwwww!!! I remember those days well!! When my kids were younger we were in and out of the office so much it got to the point he would allow me to call in the symtoms and he would prescribe an antibiotic over the phone. Hope everyone is feeling MUCH better! Hugs and kisses to both the babies and big hugs to you too girl! This LO is totally cute!! I love your color combo and the little tag on the top!!

Cindy Gay said...

Fun pictures.

Kim said...

I love the sketch and your take on it!!!! Those are fun photos to be scrapping!!!! I hope your baby is feeling better!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Scrapamum said...

oooo poor things. I hate when they get hurt and are sick.
Love that LO and the sketch looks like fun!!!

Stacy said...

So sorry about the kids...that is always so stressful with then kids are upset. Love your layout...

Marlene said...

Never a dull moment, huh?


Gorgeous layout, if that helps at all!

Deanna said...

Great water photos and love your title work! Wtg with the Sassy Lil' Sketch!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful layout. Love the paper and the tag you used.

Betty Anne said...

Aww your poor little ones sure are having their problems aren't they. Hope both are feeling better soon.
Love the paper you used on your layout and that great lace.

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Awww poor babies. A mom's job is never done. Hope they are doing better now. Your summer layout is so cute

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Sounds like quite a morning love your layout.

Martine said...

sorry about the kiddos! great LO! love the colors and the glittery title!